Wednesday, January 9: 11am – 9pm
Thursday, January 10: 11am – 9pm
Friday, January 11: 11am – 9pm
Saturday, January 12: 10am – 8pm
Sunday, January 13: 10am – 6pm
Box office closes 1 hour prior to show closing.
THE BOAT SHOW’S BACK IN TOWN!
Make way! Here comes the 59th annual Portland Boat Show presented by Twin Star Credit Union, January 9th-13th at the Portland Expo Center. This show is BIG! With more than 40 of the area’s top boat dealers and over 100 brands, the Portland Boat Show is the largest boat show in Oregon with BIG selection, BIG show-only deals and the BIGGEST and brightest brands in the business…all in one convenient location — the Portland Expo Center!
It’s all here under one roof with fishing boats, runabouts, pontoon boats, ski boats, cruisers, outboard motors, wakeboard boats, yachts, inflatables, paddle boats, personal watercraft and pleasure boats of all descriptions. With more than 250,000 square feet of display space spread across 3 covered and heated halls, you can shop and buy in comfort. And with Twin Star Credit Union on-site at the show you can shop and buy right at the show!
This 5-day event only comes to town once-a-year and there’s more to see and buy than ever with several new boat lines making their Portland debut. Besides the dizzying selection of fiberglass boats is the world’s largest display of welded aluminum boats.
Shopping for a boat top, marine canvas, upholstery, hull repair, engine service or accessories? You’ll find it all right here at the Portland Boat Show! From wakeboard and fishing towers to new seats, upholstery, vinyl graphics or boat repair, the Portland Boat Show features a full selection of products and services tailored to local boaters. Englund Marine is back with 2,000 square feet of marine accessories and equipment!
Bring a friend or your spouse, we’ve made it easy with 2-for-1 admission into the show and free parking at selected times.
23 Reasons To Attend The 2019 Portland Boat Show®
- The area’s top boat dealers under one roof. January 9th – 13th Oregon and Southwest Washington’s top boat dealers make the Portland Expo Center their home. All the biggest names and brands in Northwest boating will be there. For complete details visit www.PDXBoatShow.com — dealers and brands should be updated and online by December 1st.
- Oregon’s largest boat show. 250,000 square feet of indoor display space and hundreds of boats make the Portland Boat Show Oregon’s largest boat show by far. Walk the miles of aisles at the Portland Expo Center’s three largest buildings and see what’s new, updated and fully rigged for your specific boating application.
- Huge selection. More than 100 brands and dozens of local dealers combine to deliver the largest and most diverse selection of boats in Oregon and Southwest Washington.
- See what’s new. New power options, new brands of boats, new boat models, new options and new accessories are all here at the 2019 Portland Boat Show. One of the earliest shows in the country, Northwest boaters have the first chance to see what’s new.
- Convenient show hours. Wednesday through Friday – 11AM – 9PM, Saturday – 10AM – 8PM and Sunday 10AM – 6PM.
- Discount coupon. Download our 2-for-1 coupon and you’ll save half off your regular admission! This coupon is good all days of the show. Just go to www.PDXBoatShow.com and follow the prompts. Regular adult admission is $10. Kids under 12 are admitted free.
- The first 100 paid attendees through the door get a ticket to the largest sportsmen’s show west of the Mississippi, the Pacific Northwest Sportsmen’s Show. A $15 value.
- After 5 Free parking. During the week you’ll save on parking. The Portland Boat Show picks up the tab with free parking at the Expo Center after 5 on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday only.
- Best boat buying event of the year. Land your best deal with manufacturer and dealer incentives along with special pricing on selected units. The Portland Boat Show is your best chance to see all the boats you’re interested in side-by-side, talk to the experts and take advantage of the savings you’ll only find at this show!
- On-site financing. TwinStar Credit Union is coming back for another year as the presenting sponsor with special show-only rates. You can get approved for financing and save money and time doing it.
- Exceptional boat shopping experience. Shop under one roof in the comfort of the Portland Expo Center. Nowhere else in Oregon and Southwest Washington can you see so much, so easily — shop, compare and buy.
- Power-up. The Portland Boat Show is loaded with marine power; inboard and outboard both. If you’re in the market for new power, there are several well-known and well-established dealers to tap for information, pricing and advice.
- Boating questions answered. Have a boating related question? This is the place to go to get it answered. From marine canvas and electronics installation to rigging questions of all descriptions, the Portland Boat Show has experts on the floor all days of the show. Stop by the Oregon State Marine Board for answers to questions about boat registration, facilities or required boating equipment. More than a great boat sale, the Portland Boat Show is a celebration of boats, boating and the marine lifestyle.
- A sea of fiberglass. From drift boats to yachts and everything in-between, the Portland Boat Show is your place to see what’s new and popular as you peruse the options. It’s the biggest and best collection of fiberglass boats in the area. Take advantage of the show and see them all side-by-side.
- Pontoons, inflatables and more! Pontoon boats have come on strong in the Northwest this past decade and you won’t be disappointed by the display of pontoons that’s coming to this year’s Portland Boat Show. Of course, Inflatable Boat Center will be at the show with a complete display of inflatables and there are several specialty manufacturers who will be showing what’s new for 2019.
- Englund Marine accessory sale. A huge hit at the 2018 Portland Boat Show, Englund Marine is back with their sprawling accessories display for the 2019 show. Expect to see everything from electronics and coolers to crab traps, boating equipment and safety gear. Come prepared to take advantage of show-only prices on a range of boating related items.
- World’s largest display of heavy-gauge welded aluminum boats. You won’t find more welded aluminum boats anywhere on the planet than at this show. The Northwest is home to these remarkable boats and it shows at the Portland Boat Show. If you’re in the market, there’s no better place to be than here.
- Bentley’s is back for their 50th year! World renowned boat top, custom seat and marine canvas manufacturer, Bentley’s Boat Tops is one of several longtime featured exhibitors. Bentley’s is joined by other veteran exhibitors like Rodgers Marine Electronics, Cook Engine and Sheffield Marine Propeller.
- Boat building for the kids. Schooner Creek Boat Works is back with their fun and engaging kid’s boat building feature. It’s free with admission into the show. Kids get to build and rig small toy boats and begin their association with boating.
- Interactive Boat Launch Display. The Marine Board returns with an updated version of their online interactive boat launch system. They’ve added additional layers to their already-popular interactive online boating facilities maps. If you haven’t used this tool, have the experts at the Marine Board show you how to get the most out of it. If you have used this useful and free map, see what’s been added to enhance your boating experience.
- Fishing PWC. The first personal watercraft designed for fishing makes its debut at the Portland Boat Show! The Sea-Doo Fish Pro is a boating first and is sure to capture the attention and imagination of boating enthusiasts interested in “what’s new” at this year’s show.
- Hot Tub Pontoon. It would be interesting to know what the inspiration for this innovative boating configuration was. It’s undeniable…blending the relaxation of a bubbling, hot tub with a pontoon boat has a unique attraction for folks that want to the ultimate relaxation and recreation experience.
- Speaking of Pontoons. It didn’t seem long ago that only a couple of pontoon boats graced the Portland Boat Show — these days there were be several. With manufacturers like Avalon, Bennington, Bentley, Berkshire, Manitou, Premier, Starcraft and Sunchaser, there’s an incredible selection and diversity of pontoons to shop and compare.